Gardner Aerospace is one of Europe’s largest independent manufacturers of metallic aerospace detailed parts.
Gardner machines, fabricates and treats small to large and simple to complex detailed parts and sub-assemblies in soft, hard and exotic metals. It also provides kits, sub assemblies, major assemblies, and repair services. It has a complete range of engineering tools, management processes and quality approvals to support these capabilities. Gardner Aerospace has recently been transferred into ownership of Ligeance Investments Ltd., a Hong Kong-based subsidiary of Chinese firm Shaanxi Ligeance Mineral Resources (SLMR).
- Is a Tier 1 supplier of aerospace manufactured detailed parts and assemblies, headquartered in Derby, UK.
- Has annual sales in excess of $200m making it one of the largest of its kind in Europe.
- Is an international company with over 1450 employees: 690 in the UK, 280 in France, 370 in Poland and 130 in India.
- Operates 10 AS9100, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 certified facilities: 5 in the UK, 2 in France, 2 in Poland and 1 in India (a total of nearly 54,000 m² of factory space), as well as representative offices in Syracuse – USA, and Toulouse – France.
- Is a strategic supplier to its customers and is one of the clear leaders in the consolidation of the overly fragmented aerospace detailed parts sector.
- Has excellent reputation for delivery, quality and responsiveness.
- Has an international and highly experienced management team.
- Is backed by highly supportive financial investors with experience of aerospace and manufacturing.
- Is customer and relationship focused, creative, flexible, willing to listen, to learn and to change.
- Has a proven track record of organic and acquisitive growth.