Gardner Aerospace is one of Europe’s largest independent manufacturers of metallic aerospace detailed parts.
Gardner machines, fabricates and treats small to large and simple to complex detailed parts in soft, hard and exotic metals. It also provides kits, sub assemblies, major assemblies, and repair services. It has a complete range of engineering tools, management processes and quality approvals to support these capabilities. Gardner Aerospace is a Management buy-out backed by Better Capital PPC Limited.
- Is a Tier 1 supplier of aerospace manufactured detailed parts and assemblies, headquartered in Derby, UK.
- Has annual sales in excess of $200m making it one of the largest of its kind in Europe.
- Is an international company with over 1450 employees: 690 in the UK, 280 in France, 370 in Poland and 130 in India.
- Operates 10 AS9100, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 certified facilities: 5 in the UK, 2 in France, 2 in Poland and 1 in India (a total of nearly 54,000 m² of factory space), as well as representative offices in Syracuse – USA, and Toulouse – France.
- Is a strategic supplier to its customers and is one of the clear leaders in the consolidation of the overly fragmented aerospace detailed parts sector.
- Has excellent reputation for delivery, quality and responsiveness.
- Has an international and highly experienced management team.
- Is backed by highly supportive financial investors with experience of aerospace and manufacturing.
- Is customer and relationship focused, creative, flexible, willing to listen, to learn and to change.
- Has a proven track record of organic and acquisitive growth.