- Dominic joined Gardner Aerospace as VP Business Development in July 2018 and was appointed to the role of CEO in April 2019.
- An Aeronautical Engineer by qualification with an MBA, Dominic has held leadership roles in business development, engineering and operations within aerospace companies of various size, including Lucas Industries, Goodrich, Smiths Aerospace, GE and United Technologies
- Dominic was previously Managing Director of UTC’s composite business in the UK developing innovative composite solutions for the Aerospace, Automotive and Medical Markets. As Managing Director of Prodrive Advanced Technology he worked with customers such as Rolls-Royce, Aston Martin, McLaren and VAG. Dominic also has experience in the electronics technology sector developing products for the aerospace and automotive markets
- The next phase of development for Gardner Aerospace will see the business grow significantly both in revenue and geographical footprint. The aim is to treble the current size of the business through operational excellence and the development of technology
- Industry experience: over 25 years