- Nick joined Gardner Aerospace in 2002 and took part in the 2003 MBO of the business that created Gardner Group Ltd.
- He was previously Director of European M&A for Hamilton Sundstrand, which he joined following the sale of Claverham (formerly named Fairey Hydraulics) where he was a member of the MBO team that acquired the business in 1998
- He qualified as a Licensed Aeronautical Engineer and subsequently moved into a Sales Engineering career, firstly with MBM Technology and then with Moog Inc.
- Nick is also a member of the Board of the UK industry Trade Association, A|D|S, and is Chairman of the A|D|S Toulouse Bureau Management Board
- Industry experience: over 40 years