Gardner Aerospace is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Gardner Aerospace may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/07/2012.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
When handling customer, supplier or any other third party supplied data, employees take the following steps to ensure that the third party is protected and that no breach of the Data protection Act takes place.
- All information provided to us from any third party, either a supplier or customer, government agency or private citizens will only be used for the purpose for which it was specifically supplied.
- All third party data is stored securely and disposed of safely. It should not be stored on portable devises or left unattended as hard copies. Any material printed out should be either stored securely or placed in secure shredding boxes.
- Third party data will not be shared or sold to any other person or organisation.
We use Google Analytics to track website usage, this service uses a ‘3rd party’ tracking cookie.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to our head office.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by Gardner Aerospace and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Gardner Aerospace. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites.
The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Gardner Aerospace takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Anti Bribery and Corruption policy
The Board of Gardner Aerospace are committed to applying high standards of honesty and integrity consistently across all Gardner Aerospace business dealings wherever they might take place.
The Company’s bribery and corruption policy applies to all employees. The Company expects its business partners and service providers, irrespective of their location or function, to act with integrity and without thought or actions involving bribery and/or corruption.
Gardner Aerospace’s bribery and corruption policy requires all employees:
- Not to offer or make any kind of bribe or other unorthodox inducement to anyone.
- Not to solicit opportunities by offering any kind of bribe or other unorthodox or inducement to potential customers.
- Not to accept any kind of bribe or other unorthodox inducement that would not be authorised or ratified by Gardner Aerospace in the ordinary course of business.
- To refuse any kind of bribe or other unorthodox inducement and to do so in a manner that is not open to misunderstanding or that gives rise to false expectations; and to report any offers of any kind of bribes or other unorthodox inducements.
- Not to make facilitation payments (i.e. payments to businesses or individuals to secure or expedite the performance of a routine or necessary action to which the person making the facilitation payment has a legal or other entitlement.)
- To report any breaches of Gardner Aerospace’s bribery and corruption policy. Employees can report concerns in confidence to any member of the Board or via a confidential Ethics Hotline without fear of reprisals. Any reports raised will be taken seriously by the Board and no one will be discriminated against in any way as a result of reporting a concern in good faith.
Any breach of Gardner Aerospace’s bribery and corruption policy will be considered as grounds for disciplinary action, which may include dismissal.
Note: Hospitality or promotional expenditure which is reasonable, proportionate and made in good faith is an established and important part of doing business. The Bribery Act 2010 does not seek to penalise such activity.
Hospitality and promotional expenditure could however form the basis of offences under the Act. The more lavish the hospitality or expenditure (beyond what may be reasonable standards in the particular circumstances), the greater will be the inference that it is intended to encourage or reward “improper performance” or “influence an official”. Other factors might include that the hospitality or expenditure was not clearly connected with legitimate business activity or was concealed. (“Guidance of the Director of the Serious Fraud Squad and the Director of Public Prosecutions”).
Website copyright notice
This website and its content is copyright of Gardner Aerospace.
© Gardner Aerospace 2012. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Image use / re-use policy
Gardner Aerospace holds full rights to use all imagery and graphics within this website. No image or graphic of any type within this website may be used, re-used, printed, ‘Borrowed’ or re-distributed in any way, on any medium, without the express written permission of Gardner Aerospace, or the respective copyright owner.